Nautical Upcoming Expeditions
- Snorkel at 6 different sites in the Indian Ocean, Maldives
- Experience the rich and diverse marine life, observe their world, behaviour, traits and threats.
- Marine life – abundant, hundreds of varieties of colourful reef fish, Nurse sharks, colourful corals of different shapes and sizes, sea turtles, sting rays, dolphins, squids, lobsters, moray eel, octopus etc.
- Soak in sounds, hues, texture, brilliance of the sky, sand and water
- Swim the sharks and sting rays and unlearn all the horror tales about them
- Watch dolphins, sea turtles, thousands of kinds of fish, corals, plants in their pristine habitat
- Eat authentic Maldivian food
- Live the life of an islander – in the middle of the ocean!
- Start Date: 21st April 2023
- End Date: 25th April 2023
- Start & End Point: Male, Airport
- Duration: 4 nights & 5 days
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate (from a sheer endurance standpoint)
- Cost: INR 80k per head
- Tone & Tenor: easy paced, self-reliant, exploratory, ideal for “travellers”, not “tourists”
- Max No. of participants: 8
Contact to know more details and book your spot