- Snorkel at 6 different sites in the Indian Ocean, Maldives
- Experience the rich and diverse marine life, observe their world, behaviour, traits and threats.
- Marine life – abundant, hundreds of varieties of colourful reef fish, Nurse sharks, colourful corals of different shapes and sizes, sea turtles, sting rays, dolphins, squids, lobsters, moray eel, octopus etc.
- Soak in sounds, hues, texture, brilliance of the sky, sand and water
- Swim the sharks and sting rays and unlearn all the horror tales about them
- Watch dolphins, sea turtles, thousands of kinds of fish, corals, plants in their pristine habitat
- Eat authentic Maldivian food
- Live the life of an islander – in the middle of the ocean!
|Start Date||End Date||Start & End Point||Duration||Level of Difficulty||Cost||Tone & Tenor||Max No. of participants||Know More|
|19th October||26th October||Male, Airport||4 nights & 5 days||Moderate (from a sheer endurance standpoint)||INR 1 Lac per head||Easy paced, self-reliant, participatory, exploratory, team spirit rules!||8||Click Here|
|14th October||18th October||Bengaluru; we meet up for departure and say our goodbyes on arrival at the Airport, Bengaluru.||4 nights & 5 days||Moderate (from a sheer endurance standpoint)||INR 1 Lac per head + flight tickets at actuals||Easy paced, self-reliant, participatory, exploratory, team spirit rules!||10||Click Here|
Contact to know more details and book your spot