- Completed field work to map out offroad trails across the state
- Finished data gathering for guidebook, app, website
- Finalized brand logo – Nagaland offroad
- Created content outline – for guidebook, app, website
- Setting up of Social Media Identity of Nagaland Offroad across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter
- Actively curated and is creating content on a daily basis for the platforms since the date of commencement of project
- Mainstream media has been brought on board to propagate the activation through articles, blogs and video content.
As an extension of the project WBB is going to conduct 2 monsoon off road expeditions on uniquely curated routes to propagate Nagaland Off-Road using WBB fleet of vehicles. The first of which is the upcoming Nagaland Off-Road Expedition in association with Nagaland Off-Road and Nagaland Tourism.
In order to achieve this massive first of its kind effort, WBB has on board reputed writers Anurag Mallick & Priya Ganapathy (Red Scarab Media) who man the content and brand building front for Nagaland Off-Road.
WBB is extremely happy to realise Mr. Kitto Zhimomi’s (Commissioner & Secretary Tourism, Government of Nagaland ) vision for the state and aid his efforts to make Off-Road Tourism a reality for Nagaland. We truly believe the state is blessed with terrain to emerge as the off-road Capitol of the country,.